Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I mean I'm not one to play the race card but DAMN!!!!!


Can we get a break?!


Michael Vick, now this? Not Marion... say it ain't so...



"Olympic track star Marion Jones was sentenced in a federal court Friday to six months in prison, two years of probation and community service for lying to federal prosecutors investigating the use of performance-enhancing substances. Before the sentencing, Jones broke down as she asked Karas not to send her to prison. "I plead with you to alleviate the situation by not separating me from my boys, even for a short period of time," she said.

But Karas noted that "athletes in society ... serve as role models to children around the world. When there is a widespread level of cheating, it sends all the wrong messages."

"People live with their choices," he added, "and the choice not to play by the rules has been compounded by the choice to break the law."
Courtesy of CNN.com


Oh really...







Michael Vick & Marion Jones


But you can't put Britney Spears away? I agree with paying for your actions. I believe in consequences but I also believe in fairness. However I digress. In the words of Ice Cube " a n***ga got it hard cause I'm brown.


My sentiments exactly.

No comments: