Monday, January 28, 2008

Apparently a lot of work was not done this week, because this is the special that I chose to be a slacker. Yes! A slacker. I needed a break and I am not one to take one whenever I am the hell tired. The man will not, I repeat will not keep me down. So... I decided to do watch TV. Oh God, big mistake.... huge mistake. There is nothing on television but crap and the worse thing is that those who watch can really get to liking the crap... its like a drug.

I will say that before today I only disliked BET, now I hate them. Why? Hate is such a strong word, but its appropriate. BET absolutely sucks, especially those idiots they have over at 106 & Park. I don't know the chick's name but she looks horrible. Like she just robbed some 15 year old of their wardrobe. And Terrance is cute but he's sooooo extra. Sit down and take your medicine, boy.

And Comic View sucks now. Probably not new news to anyone who actually watches television. But I remember as a kid I would watch Comic View when D.L Hughley was the host or even when they had Rickey Smiley as a host. It used to be so funny. Now its J. Anthony Brown's old, country self, these tacky dancers and no name comedians giving the worst impressions of Martin Lawrence.

This is so sad. The only major black channel (still, I mean I guess I should count TV1 but... nah.) we have and it is just pure buffoonery. Which is why I have to get into this media game and switch a few things up cause the misrepresentation of me is horrendous. Everytime I turn on BET I feel like I threw up in my mouth a little.

I just want to steal Toure and Uncle Jeff for my own newsworthy purposes. BET doesn't need them. And what happened to Jackie Reid?

Evidence that Bob Johnson sold his coon soul to the Devil [Viacom] that is.

But I digress... you should know its that time of the month. Why should you know this? This note was rather angry, don't you think. As someone over at BET would say, It be's like that sometime.

No comments: