Monday, January 28, 2008

Randomly speaking to my co-worker about interracial relationships. As a black woman I can understand why other black women don't appreciate the whole "white women are stealing all the good ones" because I used to think like that but now I don't.

Why because I still have hope for the other black men. You know the one's society classifies as the low life scum of the world.... yeah them. I love them.

I think everyone, white, black, Asian or Hispanic makes mistakes. I believe we all react differently to life's situations. And I don't believe that there is a shortage of good black men.

And I simply don't have the time to harp on the whack black men who rather chose a white woman over a fine black one (like myself) because Willie Lynch has got a hold of him. Clearly, that is no man I need to be pursuing. That man has issues.

Plus, I would like to believe that I wanted to date a white man, I should be able to do so. Not because I'm so slave wench that by entering a relationship with a white man would subject me to becoming a sexual object. But because he loves me and I love
him and we happen to be of different persuasions.

So here are a list of FINE white men, that I would date in a heartbeat!




1. George Clooney

Distingushed. Refined. That Carey Grant quality that keeps his sex appeal in tact.


2. Viggo Mortenson

Please don't ask me why, but I think he is soooo sexy. Extremely different yet captivating. I likes.


3. Javier Bardem

Okay. I know he's not technically white, but I had to put him somewhere. I love him. Really I do.


4. Brad Pitt

At first I really didn't like him, cause everyone else liked him but then I say Troy. I digress.


5. Jonathan Rhys- Meyers


He looks a lot like Elvis. And Elvis was a racist MF but he was fine. Plus did you see MatchPoint?


6. Adam Levine

I love his soul. I think he has a well defined face. He's just cute, damnit. Nothing deep. And I like him better than Justin.



7. Ryan Gosling

I remember seeing him on Mickey Mouse and thinking he was odd. But now, I think he has a black dude's swagger. I don't know. Regardless of the fact of why I like him... I do.


8. Anderson Cooper

Not everyone's cup of tea. But you get to watching CNN long enough and that hair gets ya! Its just gets ya!


9. Johnny Depp

He's such an artist. Such a non-conformist. I love a man that passionate about his work. He oozes passion. I like that.


10. David Beckham

Self Explanatory.

1 comment:

Fly Ty said...

...it's like it's expected for a black man to have relations with a white girl...someone called me racist because I said I couldn't see myself with one...wild