Thursday, January 10, 2008

"There is simply no place on our network for offensive language like this.." -Golf Channel.




Which brings me to....


THE WHACKEST Person of the Week.


tiger



Someone please tap Tiger "Chomp, Chomp"Woods and inform him that contrary to the delusions in his mind... YES YOU ARE BLACK.


Colin Powell says "In America, which I love from the depths of my heart and soul, when you look like me, you're black." My sentiments exactly.



"Golf Channel suspended anchor Kelly Tilghman for two weeks on Wednesday for saying last week that young players who wanted to challenge Tiger Woods should "lynch him in a back alley."


That is one bold chick. She should be on Don Imus' show or better yet, maybe Fox. I'm sure they have a place for her seated next to Bill O'Reilley or maybe Sean Hannity. I don't know. Just some ideas.


What's worse is Tiger's response to whole thing. Apparently since they are friends the statement means nothing. I guess its the Asian persuasion [as Janet would put it],talking.
061206_tigermom_vmed_7p.widec

This story is a non-issue, Tiger and Kelly are friends and Tiger has a great deal of respect for Kelly. Regardless of the choice of words used we know unequivocally that there was no ill-intent in her comments. This story is a non-issue in our eyes. Case closed."





Tell that to Uncle Al.
Sharpton that is....


sharpton


"Lynching is not murder in general, it's not assault in general," Sharpton said. "It's a specific racial term that this women should be held accountable for. What she said is racist. Whether she's a racist ... is immaterial. She's a broadcaster. The channel has to be accountable to the public."



But if Tiger doesn't care... then I digress.

No comments: