Friday, January 11, 2008

"Smile."


Wondaland 032




Mitchowski, from the Wondaland Arts Society inspired me to *ahem* steal , I mean borrow this...

Right now, I’m feeling extremely optimistic. Life is good. God is greater.

My body is is something that needs work. What most would consider desirable. I do not. The grass is always greener.

The thing I miss most is being naive. Ignorance is bliss. Always being on guard is a lot work.

I got a reality check, when I decided living at home was a good idea.

The minute I learned to accept my situation for what it was and for what people thought it should be, my life got right! I live within my means. And that is just the way it is.

There is way more to life than striving to be video chick. The representation of beauty for a black woman has got o get beyond Beyonce's blond hair and Buffie's ass.

I can’t always control my need for instant gratification. Which 9 times out of 10 is what usually gets me in the most drama/trouble. But I really need to.

My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations. [I like that one :)]

If you don’t have a sense of self, what you like and what you won't put up with then you have lost the battle.

I can’t depend on people because dependence comes along with a sense of entitlement. And no one owes you anything.

I also can't complain because someone always has it worse and God has been way too merciful to someone [like me] so unworthy.

I startedout with a plethora of people in a crew now my circle friends is very small. Approx. 3 and I like it that way.

I really don't know if I'll ever be able to commit myself to anyone, relationship or friendship.

I always wanted to run my own shit. Own my own company with my own creative vision. I will.

Whatever terrible thing is going on, it’s going on until you find out that it’s not. So get to that part as quickly as possible.

I don’t know about getting married anymore. Quite frankly it seems like a big fat sham!

I have to learn to live with my ego, unless I start belittling someone to achieve/maintain it, it really is an asset.

Average is unacceptable. Success is imperative. Failing is not an option.

No comments: